Most Clicked StoriesMore >


Report: 4 firms accounted for 70% of orthopedic device market revenue in 2014

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 01, 2015

A Kalorama Information report identified Medtronic, Zimmer, Stryker and DePuy Synthes as the biggest makers of orthopedic devices worldwide. The four firms made up about 70% of the market's overall revenue in 2014, while a dozen or more companies have accounted for the remaining 30%. BeckersSpine.com (04/30)


IPO could pull in as much as $69M for Calif. surgical lighting firm

AdvaMed SmartBrief | Apr 28, 2015

Lawmakers move on 21st Century Cures bill

AdvaMed SmartBrief | Apr 30, 2015

Spinal Modulation to be acquired by St. Jude for $175M

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 01, 2015

Intarcia gets $225M boost

AdvaMed SmartBrief | Apr 29, 2015

Spinout of spinal cord stimulation unit considered by Greatbatch

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 04, 2015

Funding round pulls in $24M for maker of prostate cancer ablation device

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 04, 2015

Stock offering could bring in $30M for Alliqua

AdvaMed SmartBrief | Apr 30, 2015

Electroceuticals disrupt neuroscience

AdvaMed SmartBrief | Apr 29, 2015

Trial underway for Medtronic's stent graft system

AdvaMed SmartBrief | Apr 28, 2015


Find AdvaMed SmartBrief Issues by Date:



ADVAMED News More >


510(k) Submissions Workshop

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 05, 2015

AdvaMed's 2015 Payment Policy Conference: The Evolving Landscape for Medical Technologies

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 05, 2015

eMDR Compliance Countdown: Preparing for the Deadline webinar

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 04, 2015

See AdvaMed-MTLI's schedule of courses

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 01, 2015

Supplier Controls: Regulations and Best Practices

AdvaMed SmartBrief | May 01, 2015




Sign up for AdvaMed SmartBrief



Designed specifically for manufacturers of medical devices, health care information systems and diagnostic products, AdvaMed SmartBrief is a FREE e-mail newsletter. By providing a summary of the day's most important medical technologies news, AdvaMed SmartBrief saves you time and keeps you smart. Learn more

Recent Poll view more polls


What concerns should medical device companies focus on in the coming year?

Chart.